Roaming planet

I took shape in the universe, and alighted here, on blue planet.
Have I been diverted by some misfortune, fooled by some illusion?
For in rest or in exaltation, emerge
other images, other feelings, other spaces, other impulses,
which bring to me the fugitive and moved perfumes of a remembered elsewhere.

I am seated astride here and elsewhere.
Everything here is stranger to me than elsewhere.
Here is submerged by clamours and amazements;
elsewhere is irrigated by friendship, scintillates from enthusiasm,
is shrouded in silence, and is patient ad infinitum.

Elsewhere and here are meeting in an intimate and secret haven.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Adherence

Bar-Timai (Mark 10, 51-52)

Ieshoua` answers and says to him: “What do you want me to do for you?”
The blind man says to him: “Rabbouni! let me be able to see!”
Ieshoua` says to him: “Go! Your adherence has saved you!”

Little children (Mark 10, 15)

“Amen, I say to you: who does not welcome the kingdom of Elohims like a little child does not enter it.”

Adherence

“If you had adherence as a mustard seed, you would say to this sycamore: ‘uproot yourself and plant yourself in the sea!’; and it would obey you.”(Luke 17, 6)

“Amen, yes, I say to you, if you had adherence as a mustard seed, you would say to this mountain: ‘Move from here to there’, and it would move. Nothing would be impossible to you.” (Matthew 17, 20)

“Adhere to Elohims.
Amen, I say to you, who says to this mountain: ‘Raise and cast into the sea', without having any doubt in his heart, but adhering, if he believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be so for him.
Thus I say to you: to all that you will ask while you are praying, adhere to it. Believing that you will receive, it will be so for you.” (Mark 11, 22-24)

No comments: