Roaming planet

I took shape in the universe, and alighted here, on blue planet.
Have I been diverted by some misfortune, fooled by some illusion?
For in rest or in exaltation, emerge
other images, other feelings, other spaces, other impulses,
which bring to me the fugitive and moved perfumes of a remembered elsewhere.

I am seated astride here and elsewhere.
Everything here is stranger to me than elsewhere.
Here is submerged by clamours and amazements;
elsewhere is irrigated by friendship, scintillates from enthusiasm,
is shrouded in silence, and is patient ad infinitum.

Elsewhere and here are meeting in an intimate and secret haven.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Medium

This is what the medium said to me, and the inspiration I draw fom it:

“I stride along, straight forward, for I'll have allways my whole life to live.

I am faithful, that is, I am in perfect harmony with myself, with the other-world, with the whole life.

I don't look backwards, for the past is past.

I don't doubt, so that nothing be lost.

I follow my instinct, my intuition, my imagination, my foolishness.

Life provides me with many tools for me to forge ahead.

It plunges a sword into my brow, it pushes a sword into my breast: life opens all my canals.

A lofty myself hoists me up towards him; a lowly myself asks me to hoist him up towards me.

I offer all that life offers to me; I am its willing medium.

For life is beautiful, life is worth living.”

No comments: