Roaming planet

I took shape in the universe, and alighted here, on blue planet.
Have I been diverted by some misfortune, fooled by some illusion?
For in rest or in exaltation, emerge
other images, other feelings, other spaces, other impulses,
which bring to me the fugitive and moved perfumes of a remembered elsewhere.

I am seated astride here and elsewhere.
Everything here is stranger to me than elsewhere.
Here is submerged by clamours and amazements;
elsewhere is irrigated by friendship, scintillates from enthusiasm,
is shrouded in silence, and is patient ad infinitum.

Elsewhere and here are meeting in an intimate and secret haven.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ahead

“Stand up! Go ahead!”

“Stand up! Go ahead!”, this is the Hebrew word ashrei, which evokes the rectitude of the one who walks on a road which goes straight towards IHVH, who walks resolutely on a road without obstacle (Andre Chouraqui).

Stand up and go ahead.

This is not a mere blessing, mere “Beatitudes” for the one who yearns for the sacred breath, but an incentive to stand up and go ahead.

“Stand up! Go ahead!”: if I stumble? I go on!

(Matthew 5, 2-12)

Ieshoua`: “Ahead!, the humiliated of the breath!... those who mourn!... the humble ones!... those who hunger and thirst for righteousness!... the matricials!... the pure hearts!... the peacemakers!... those who are persecuted because of righteousness!... when they offend you and persecute you, lie and accuse you of any crime, because of me.

I stand up. I go ahead. I am.

No comments: